What is the best ergonomic computer desk?
- ApexDesk Elite.
- Eureka Z1-S Ergonomic Gaming Desk.
- Eureka Ergonomic V2 Sit to Stand Desk Converter.
- Stand Up Desk Store Crank Adjustable Desk.
- VIVO Electric Adjustable Workstation.
- Eureka Ultra Slim Ergonomic Desk Converter.
- Victor High Rise Collection DC450.
- Mount-It! Mobile Stand Up Desk.
Are ergonomic desks worth it? While the science is still catching up, the existing research strongly points in the direction that standing desks simply aren’t worth the investment. Sit-stand desks, however, do show some promise, which ultimately belies the underlying point: the real issue is structural, and not related to your desk.
What makes a good ergonomic desk? Under the desk, make sure there’s clearance for your knees, thighs and feet. If the desk is too low and can’t be adjusted, place sturdy boards or blocks under the desk legs. If the desk is too high and can’t be adjusted, raise your chair. Use a footrest to support your feet as needed.
What is a ergonomic desk? An ergonomic desk is designed to shorten the amount of time you spend sitting down during your working day. Rather than remain seated for several hours at a time, you can raise the level of the desk so you can work at standing height. This is why these types of adjustable desks are often known as “sit stand” desks.