What is cord management on a desk? Autonomous | Apr 12, 2022. 4,434 Views. Good cable management can turn a messy and unappealing desk into the perfect space for being productive and getting everything done in no time. It’s the art of organizing computer wires in a clever way that makes sure they’re nowhere to be seen.
How can I keep my cords organized under my desk?
It’s time to learn how to organize and manage computer cables on and under your desk.
- 5 Steps to Organize Cables on Your Work Desk.
- Hide the Power Strip and Plugs.
- Collect and Tie Cables Together.
- Shorten Cable Length.
- Hold Unused Cables in Place.
- Identify The Cables.
How do you make cords look neat?
- Fasten Cables to Walls With Coaxial Cable Staples.
- Guide Cords Along Delicate Surfaces With Command Strips.
- Secure Bundles of Cables With Zip Ties or One-Wraps.
- Use Painter’s Tape in a Pinch.
- Set Up Enough Power Strips.
- Label Your Cords.
- Use Bread Bag Tags if You Don’t Have a Label Maker.
- Store Unused Cables in a Shoe Rack.
How do you use a cable management sleeve?