What is a good cheap computer desk?
|TOP PICK||Zinus Modern Studio||8.5/10|
|LARGEST||Ameriwood Home Dakota||8.4/10|
|GAMING||Atlantic Gaming Desk||8.4/10|
|BUDGET||Coavas Laptop Desk||7.8/10|
What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
Is a 30 inch desk too small? A standard desk is around 30 inches tall, an ideal height for keeping your body comfortable. Unless the desk is for a child, it should not be much shorter than this. A desk at the proper height will ensure your legs aren’t cramped and you have enough clearance for your knees as well as the arms of the desk chair.
What is the difference between writing desk and computer desk? Writing desks are smaller, they often have a simple worktop but may include one or two drawers. We recommend Cherry wood from writing desks. Computer desks are larger, bulkier and will take up more room but are more suitable for those with small businesses running from their home office.