What is a desk in a closet called? What Is a Cloffice? A closet office — also called a “cloffice” — is a closet or other small space in your home that has been repurposed into a workspace. You can take any unused or underutilized space, such as a guest bedroom closet or a vacant nook in your living room, and turn it into a cloffice.
What is an Armoire used for? armoire, large two-door cupboard, usually movable and containing shelves, hanging space, and sometimes drawers. It was originally used for storing arms.
How do you make an armoire desk?
- Step 1: Spray Paint The Inside. The inside of the armoire painted gold.
- Step 2: Add A Slide-Out Shelf For My Laptop.
- Step 3: Add a Shelf Over The Laptop Area.
- Step 4: Add Lights.
- Step 5: Add Bulletin Board and Printer.
- Step 6: Add Cord Organizer and Paper Inbox Organizer.
- Step 7: Add Pegboard Storage on the Doors.
- 17 Comments.
What can you do with an old TV armoire? Another “new” use for a TV armoire, suggests Welsh, is to go old school: Install a rod and use it to store clothes. China hutch: Add lighting, shelves and glass doors for displaying dishes. Garage cabinetry: Keep the large spaces for storing bulk items. Or add hooks and cubbies for tools.