How should I organize my cable cords for a desk?
- MOUNT EXTENSION LEADS TO THE BACK OF THE DESK. Before you start plugging any wires or cables back in, fix your extension lead to the back of your desk with VELCRO® Brand Heavy Duty Tape.
- WRAP UP LENGTHY WIRES TO SHORTEN THEM AND PLUG THEM BACK IN.
- LABEL THE CABLES AT BOTH ENDS.
How can I hide my cables above my desk? Stick small adhesive hooks onto the back and legs of your table to guide all your cables. These hooks will hold the cables in place behind the legs of your desk and keep them well hidden.
How do you make cords look neat?
- Fasten Cables to Walls With Coaxial Cable Staples.
- Guide Cords Along Delicate Surfaces With Command Strips.
- Secure Bundles of Cables With Zip Ties or One-Wraps.
- Use Painter’s Tape in a Pinch.
- Set Up Enough Power Strips.
- Label Your Cords.
- Use Bread Bag Tags if You Don’t Have a Label Maker.
- Store Unused Cables in a Shoe Rack.
What is a cable clip? A cable clip is a device that manages wires and cables and secures them to a fixed point on a surface, like a wall, ceiling or floor. A wide range of cable clips is available to control cables of all sizes and shapes, in almost any number, in both home and industrial applications.