How do I get a desk in a small bedroom?
- Zone the space. (Image credit: Future)
- Add a desk between fitted wardrobes. (Image credit: Davide Lovatti)
- Place the desk by a window.
- Fit a floating desk into a corner.
- Squeeze a desk into a snug alcove.
- Incorporate a slim-line desk into fitted storage.
- Hide a desk in a closet.
- Add character with a vintage desk.
What is the smallest desk size? There’s a standard size for small bedroom desks: 30 inches wide, 20 inches deep and 30 inches tall. Models which are smaller than that usually aren’t much smaller, shaving a few inches from those dimensions at most. For rooms with more space, however, there are small desks as wide as 48 inches.
How should a desk and bed fit in a small bedroom?
What is a Murphy desk? ‘ Not everyone has an extra room in their home that can be used as an office, but thankfully there’s a great solution: The Murphy Desk! A Murphy Desk is a pull-down or fold-down desk that can be folded away when not in use.