How can I put a desk in my small bedroom?
- Zone the space. (Image credit: Future)
- Add a desk between fitted wardrobes. (Image credit: Davide Lovatti)
- Place the desk by a window.
- Fit a floating desk into a corner.
- Squeeze a desk into a snug alcove.
- Incorporate a slim-line desk into fitted storage.
- Hide a desk in a closet.
- Add character with a vintage desk.
What do you call a small desk? Secretary desks typically have a smaller footprint than other desks, and can easily hide your workspace. A secretary desk is great for small spaces and those who need a large amount of storage but don’t need a large workspace.
What is the smallest desk size? There’s a standard size for small bedroom desks: 30 inches wide, 20 inches deep and 30 inches tall. Models which are smaller than that usually aren’t much smaller, shaving a few inches from those dimensions at most. For rooms with more space, however, there are small desks as wide as 48 inches.
How should a desk and bed fit in a small bedroom?