Are walking desk treadmills worth it? Scientific research shows that “treadmill desks” or “walking desks” are an excellent way to increase the activity rate. The results were very satisfactory, not to say beyond my expectations. After 2 months of daily use, it was time to make a first assessment.
Are standing desk treadmills good? One study, headed by Dr. James Levine, an endocrinologist at the Mayo Clinic’s campus in Scottsdale, Ariz., found that over a 12-month period participants using treadmill desks increased their daily activity and lost weight.
What is the best treadmill for under desk?
- Best Overall – LifeSpan TR1200-DT3.
- Best Under $500 – Sunny Health & Fitness Walkstation.
- Best Luxury – KingSmith WalkingPad X21.
- Best for Small Spaces – WalkingPad P1.
- Best Folding – GoPlus 2 in 1 Folding Treadmill.
- Best with Remote – Rhythm Fun Desk Treadmill.
Can I add a desk to my treadmill? A standing desk or treadmill desk is something you’ll be using every day, it’s worth putting some time, and some cash, in to make it right. By far the most common DIY “treadmill desk” we’ve seen is just a board laid across a treadmill’s handrails, with a laptop plunked on top.