Why you shouldn’t buy a standing desk? Standing desks can affect cognition and brain performance because of poor systemic circulation of the blood. The fatigue that occurs distracts people and ruins their attention. Regardless, people who use standing desks may find that their reaction speed is lower.
Do chiropractors recommend standing desks? Like other health professionals, chiropractors recommend people to invest in and use standing desks in the workplace (and at your home office). This can help prevent neck pain, back pain, and other discomfort caused by sitting. Standing desks can also help prevent the impairment of blood circulation.
What are the best adjustable height desks?
|#3||Uplift Commercial v2||9.1|
|#4||VARIDESK ProDesk 60||8.7|
What is the most stable sit/stand desk?
- NewHeights XT – 82 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- IKEA Idasen – 114 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- VertDesk v3 – 116 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- VARIDESK ProDesk 48 – 130 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- Uplift v2 Commercial – 132 Overall WobbleMeter Score.