What type of desk is the best for students?
- Need Foldable Writing Table.
- Voker Home Office Computer Desk.
- Bestier Computer Desk with Storage Shelves.
- Mr IRONSTONE Folding Computer Desk.
- Bestier Small L-Shaped Desk with Storage Shelves.
- TOPSKY Computer Desk with Bookshelf/Metal Desk.
- BON AUGURE Industrial Home Office Desk.
What is a school desk called? Also known as a combo desk, these desks have a chair attached to a desktop. Usually the chairs will have two legs and the desktop will have two legs. Combination desks feature the desktop in the front which accommodates right and left handed students.
How tall should a desk be for a student? Height. Desks have a standard height for a student desk between 28 and 30 inches (71 to 76 cm).
What size is a school desk? Seat height usually ranges from 13 to 17 inches. If you’re ordering chairs and desks, keep in mind that there should be about 8 to 10 inches between the seat and the desktop in order to provide enough leg room. Standard desks measure about 30″ high.