What should I put on my office desk?
15 practical desk accessories
- A notepad. Place a memo book or notepad on your desk that you can write notes and lists of things to do in.
- A USB charger.
- An organizer.
- Headphones and holder.
- A meaningful mug.
- A laptop or desktop stand.
- A nice pen.
- A quality water bottle.
How do you glam a desk?
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Hang a Wire to Display Pictures.
- Keep Notes in Colorful Holders.
- Bring in Some Greenery.
- Add Decoration to Your Boards.
- Use Fun Magnets or Push Pins.
- Hold Files With Decorative Bookends.
- Switch Out Your Mug.
- Add a Little Interest to Your Writing Implements.
What should I put on my desk at home?
How can I make my desk more homely?
6 Ways to Make Your Desk So Much Cozier (Now That It’s Dark When You Leave)
- Keep Your Hands Warm. Photo courtesy of Sadie Seasongoods.
- Have Your Favorite Fragrance Close By.
- Decorate Your Desk With Warm Patterns and Fabrics.
- Think Warm Thoughts.
- Surround Yourself With Comfy Items.
- Cozy Up Your Favorite Supplies.