What makes an executive desk? As designer Lauren DeBello explains, “An executive desk is a larger, larger, more substantial piece that typically has drawers and filing cabinets. This type of desk is best for a larger office space or if you’re in need of plenty of storage, as this is the most formal and professional type of desk.”
What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
How long is an executive desk? Executive Desk
Dimensions: Styles vary from l-shaped to double pedestal. For l-shaped executive desks, expect typical dimensions around 68″W x 81″D x 72″H for versions including a hutch. For the pedestal-style executive desk, typical dimensions are 55.5″W x 25.5″D x 29″H.
What are hidden desks called? There are four main types of hidden desk systems used in home office furniture design including the pull-out desk, the Murphy desk that pulls down from the wall or cabinet, the pivoting fold away desk and the closet desk. Each has its advantages and disadvantages.