What is the best desk for teenager?
- Best Overall: Convenience Concepts Designs2Go No Tools Desk.
- Built-In Power and Portability: Frylr Folding Computer Desk.
- Top Value Pic: FURINNO Simplistic Study Table.
- Best Large Desk: TOPSKY Metal Computer Desk.
- Coavas Simple Study Desk.
- Prepac White Floating Desk with Storage.
- Sofia + Sam Multi-Tasking Lap Desk.
Do I need a desk as a college student? A desk is essential for any student – to do work, to relax. For most, a simple design with four legs and a wide desktop is going to be your best option. There’s room for storage underneath, and plenty of space for laptops, monitors, and stationary on top.
What is a good size desk for studying? Width is at least 30 inches to give a decent amount of workspace while accommodating a computer. This number can extend if there is a pull-out writing surface. Depth is between 24 and 36 inches. Height can be as low as 40 inches but many are around 60 inches to provide a large amount of storage.
What age is appropriate for a desk?
|Category by Age/Grade||Approximate Age||Recommended Kid’s Desk Height|
|Elementary School||6 – 10 years old||20 – 22 inches (50 – 56 cm)|
|Middle School||10 – 13 years old||23-29 inches (58 – 74 cm)|
|Middle School and Above||13+ Years old||26 – 30 inches (66 – 76 cm)|