What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
Where can I buy a high quality desk?
- Amazon. With thousands of options, you can sort by price, brand, wood finish, furniture material, and shape, and in most cases, shipping is free.
- Container Store.
- Crate & Barrel.
- West Elm.
- Pottery Barn.
How much does a nice office desk cost? The materials, size, functionality, and finish options available on office desks result in a price range that varies from about $99 to as high as $7,200. Most office desks would fall somewhere in the $285 – $1,200 range.
How much should I spend on a good desk? To Conclude
All of these will dictate how much you’ll spend but, as a general rule, you can expect to pay from around $100-$400 for an engineered wood desk and from $250-$1000 for a desk made from solid wood.