What is a teacher’s desk called? show ▼teacher’s desk — See also translations at desk. pulpit — see pulpit. lectern — see lectern. rostrum — see rostrum.
What is the size of a teacher’s desk? Teacher Desk – 60″W x 30″D.
What should be in a teachers desk?
- Painkillers (like ibuprofen or acetaminophen) Because who can do their best when they’re dealing with pain?
- Eye drops.
- Antacids (Tums, Pepto, GasX)
- Benadryl, hydrocortisone cream.
- Plastic cutlery, cups and bowls.
- Coffee/tea supplies.
- Your own personal mug/water bottle.
- Quick, easy food rations.
What can I use instead of a teacher desk?
7 Teacher Desk Alternatives To Help You Get Organized & Free Up
- Laptop Cart on Wheels.
- Office Cart.
- 2×4 Cube Storage.
- Narrow Desk.
- Standing Desk.
- Collaboration Station.