What is a good size desk for home office? What is a good size for a home office desk? The best size for a desk is 60×30 in most instances. Most desks are built to be generally this size because this size gives you plenty of desktop space to work where you can reach everything you need to reach.
What are large desks called? An executive desk is large enough for working on complex tasks. Often, executive desks have a large rectangular working space and underneath there’s ample room to sit and, on either side, there are several drawers and cabinets for hidden storage.
What are the best desks for working from home?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
What is the biggest desk? A New York marketing firm has installed the world’s largest desk in its office in a bid to foster collaboration. Designed by Clive Wilkinson Architects (CWA), the desk spans 4,400 square feet and is used by 125 employees of marketing firm The Barbarian Group.