What is a good cheap computer desk?
|TOP PICK||Zinus Modern Studio||8.5/10|
|LARGEST||Ameriwood Home Dakota||8.4/10|
|GAMING||Atlantic Gaming Desk||8.4/10|
|BUDGET||Coavas Laptop Desk||7.8/10|
What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
What is a good size desk? You should buy a desk with dimensions that serve your usage most appropriately. A standard large desk size that will suit most uses is 60-inch x 30-inch, with a height 30-inches. These dimensions will comfortably accommodate most general use cases and should be used as a baseline.
Is a 30 inch desk too small? A standard desk is around 30 inches tall, an ideal height for keeping your body comfortable. Unless the desk is for a child, it should not be much shorter than this. A desk at the proper height will ensure your legs aren’t cramped and you have enough clearance for your knees as well as the arms of the desk chair.