What is a good cheap computer desk?
|TOP PICK||Zinus Modern Studio||8.5/10|
|LARGEST||Ameriwood Home Dakota||8.4/10|
|GAMING||Atlantic Gaming Desk||8.4/10|
|BUDGET||Coavas Laptop Desk||7.8/10|
What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
How much should I pay for a computer desk? Office Computer Desk Average Costs #
Most computer office desks cost anywhere from $200 to $2,000. The price depends on the quality of materials, size, and the configuration. A Bestar Hamilton laminate corner computer desk with a slide-out keyboard tray retails for $350 to $500.
What is a good size desk for a computer? Width is at least 30 inches to give a decent amount of workspace while accommodating a computer. This number can extend if there is a pull-out writing surface. Depth is between 24 and 36 inches. Height can be as low as 40 inches but many are around 60 inches to provide a large amount of storage.