What is a good cheap computer desk?
|TOP PICK||Zinus Modern Studio||8.5/10|
|LARGEST||Ameriwood Home Dakota||8.4/10|
|GAMING||Atlantic Gaming Desk||8.4/10|
|BUDGET||Coavas Laptop Desk||7.8/10|
What is a good size desk for home office? What is a good size for a home office desk? The best size for a desk is 60×30 in most instances. Most desks are built to be generally this size because this size gives you plenty of desktop space to work where you can reach everything you need to reach.
What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
What is a good size desk for a computer? Width is at least 30 inches to give a decent amount of workspace while accommodating a computer. This number can extend if there is a pull-out writing surface. Depth is between 24 and 36 inches. Height can be as low as 40 inches but many are around 60 inches to provide a large amount of storage.