What is a country desk? The Department of State has an office for each country with whom the U.S. shares diplomatic relations. These offices are often called country desks, and if a large country is involved, the desk is likely to be staffed by a large number of officers.
What is a Hamilton desk? Alexander Hamilton’s thick mahogany travel desk was made to stand up to constant use. It unfolds in the center to provide a large, slanted writing surface and includes a side drawer and slots for writing accoutrements. The English-made desk dates to sometime between 1780 and 1804, the end of Hamilton’s life.
What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
What are Hutch desks? A hutch is an American English word for a particular type of furniture. The term is now usually used to describe a set of shelves or cabinets placed on top of a lower unit with a counter and either drawers or cabinets. Hutches are often seen in the form of desks, dining room, or kitchen furniture.