What are video editing desks? Video editing desks are specifically made for people who need to focus and work for hours. The best desk for video editing will help you feel productive and energetic for hours. This is why most graphic designer workspace is focused on smart computer editing desks, which will give an ergonomic working position.
How do you set up a video editing studio?
What equipment do I need for video editing?
- 10-bit Monitor. Most monitors that you will find in the stores today are only 8-bit.
- External SSD.
- Graphics Card.
- A good set of speakers or headphones.
- Blue light filtering glasses.
- Monitor calibration.
- Editing Software.
What do I need for a home video studio?
- Primary Camera: Any Camera Phone.
- Camera Tripod: Xenvo SquidGrip Flexible Cell Phone Tripod.
- Teleprompter: Phone + Teleprompter App (iOS + Android)