What are the best adjustable height desks?
|#3||Uplift Commercial v2||9.1|
|#4||VARIDESK ProDesk 60||8.7|
Is a height adjustable desk worth it? Increased productivity
Beyond the health benefits, height adjustable desks are also believed to increase workers’ productivity. According to the Stand Up to Work study: 65% of people with height adjustable desks reported increased productivity after one year and also reported better concentration ability.
What is an adjustable standing desk? Manually adjustable standing desks are just that — manual. You may have to turn a crank or loosen various knobs and lift the desktop to change the height. Manually adjustable desks are less expensive than desks with motorized controls and don’t require a power source.
What is the most sturdy standing desk?
- NewHeights XT – 82 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- IKEA Idasen – 114 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- VertDesk v3 – 116 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- VARIDESK ProDesk 48 – 130 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- Uplift v2 Commercial – 132 Overall WobbleMeter Score.