What are reception desks called?
|front of house||concierge desk|
How big is a receptionist desk? In general, reception desks are from 60″ to 72″ long, with some models going up to 90″. However, while this is a standard option, it certainly isn’t the only one. When deciding on the length and size in general of your reception desk, you can try out other options, too.
What makes a good reception desk? A well thought-out layout – The reception area should be clean and uncluttered, with furnishings spaced so that visitors are not crowded together but close enough to create a welcoming environment. Position the reception desk to face the front door, but far enough so it doesn’t act as a barrier to the space.
What should a reception desk display?
- Put Out Some Plants. lichaoshu/iStock/Getty Images.
- Hang Eye-catching Artwork. sergey02/iStock/Getty Images.
- Use Books as Décor. Creatas Images/Creatas/Getty Images.
- Hang a TV on the Wall. Svetlana Radayeva/iStock/Getty Images.
- Keep It Neutral.
- Choose Easy-clean Furnishings.