What age should a child have a desk? Ideally, children between the ages of six and 12 should have a desk that is around 800mm wide as a minimum, although you don’t need to provide one with as much depth as a standard office desk.
How do I choose a desk chair for my kid? A children’s desk chair should be sturdy, comfortable, and the proper height for them to sit with a neutral posture. Keep reading to learn more about several of the most important features to consider when choosing the best kids desk chair to provide a comfortable study environment for your child.
Which chairs are best for kids?
- Best Overall: GreenForest Kids’ Desk Chair.
- Best Plush: Urban Shop Faux Fur Rolling Task Chair.
- Best Alternative: Gaiam Kids Stay-N-Play Balance Ball.
- Best for Young Kids: Delta Children MySize Chair Desk.
- Best Basic: HODEDAH IMPORT Armless Task Chair.
- Best Budget: BestOffice Ergonomic Office Chair.
What height should a 5 year old desk be? According to Capital Area Woodworkers, the height depends on the age range of the children. For toddlers up to 4 years old, the standard table height is 20 to 22 inches. For children age 5 to 7, a table 22 to 25 inches high is standard; 24 to 29 inches is typical for a table designed for 8- to 10-year-olds.