What age should a child have a desk? Ideally, children between the ages of six and 12 should have a desk that is around 800mm wide as a minimum, although you don’t need to provide one with as much depth as a standard office desk.
What is the best desk for teenager?
- Best Overall: Convenience Concepts Designs2Go No Tools Desk.
- Built-In Power and Portability: Frylr Folding Computer Desk.
- Top Value Pic: FURINNO Simplistic Study Table.
- Best Large Desk: TOPSKY Metal Computer Desk.
- Coavas Simple Study Desk.
- Prepac White Floating Desk with Storage.
- Sofia + Sam Multi-Tasking Lap Desk.
How high should a desk be for a 7 year old? For children age 5 to 7, a table 22 to 25 inches high is standard; 24 to 29 inches is typical for a table designed for 8- to 10-year-olds.
What size should a kindergarten desk be?
|Category by Age/Grade||Approximate Age||Recommended Kid’s Desk Height|
|Infant||6 – 12 months old||12 – 13 inches (30 – 33 cm)|
|Toddler||1 – 2 years old||13 – 14 inches (33 – 35 cm)|
|Toddler (Pre-School)||2 – 4 years old||14 – 17 inches (35 – 43 cm)|
|Kindergarten||4 – 6 years old||17 – 19 inches (43 – 48 cm)|