Is it worth getting an adjustable desk? Beyond the health benefits, height adjustable desks are also believed to increase workers’ productivity. According to the Stand Up to Work study: 65% of people with height adjustable desks reported increased productivity after one year and also reported better concentration ability.
Which adjustable table is the best?
- NewHeights Elegante XT Standing Desk – 89/100 Rating.
- VertDesk v3 Sit Stand Desk – 83/100 Rating.
- Uplift v2 Commercial Standing Desk – 80/100 Rating.
- VariDesk ProDesk 60 Electric – 78/100 Rating.
- Jarvis by Fully – 78/100 Rating.
- Uplift Desk v2 – 78/100 Rating.
What are the adjustable desks called? That’s where a height-adjustable standing desk (also known as a sit-stand desk) comes in. You can quickly raise or lower your desk to alternate between sitting and standing throughout your workday, as our experts recommend.
Is fully Jarvis worth it? With a quick touch of a button, the desk quickly rises, taking you from a potentially unhealthy sedentary lifestyle to an energized standing position. It’s a tad expensive, but if you’re looking for a piece of office furniture that works as hard as you do, the Fully Jarvis Standing desk is worth the investment.