Is it worth getting an adjustable desk? Beyond the health benefits, height adjustable desks are also believed to increase workers’ productivity. According to the Stand Up to Work study: 65% of people with height adjustable desks reported increased productivity after one year and also reported better concentration ability.
Why you shouldn’t buy a standing desk? Standing desks can affect cognition and brain performance because of poor systemic circulation of the blood. The fatigue that occurs distracts people and ruins their attention. Regardless, people who use standing desks may find that their reaction speed is lower.
Which adjustable table is the best?
- NewHeights Elegante XT Standing Desk – 89/100 Rating.
- VertDesk v3 Sit Stand Desk – 83/100 Rating.
- Uplift v2 Commercial Standing Desk – 80/100 Rating.
- VariDesk ProDesk 60 Electric – 78/100 Rating.
- Jarvis by Fully – 78/100 Rating.
- Uplift Desk v2 – 78/100 Rating.
What is the most stable sit/stand desk?
- NewHeights XT – 82 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- IKEA Idasen – 114 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- VertDesk v3 – 116 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- VARIDESK ProDesk 48 – 130 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- Uplift v2 Commercial – 132 Overall WobbleMeter Score.