Is it worth getting an adjustable desk? Beyond the health benefits, height adjustable desks are also believed to increase workers’ productivity. According to the Stand Up to Work study: 65% of people with height adjustable desks reported increased productivity after one year and also reported better concentration ability.
Which adjustable table is the best?
- NewHeights Elegante XT Standing Desk – 89/100 Rating.
- VertDesk v3 Sit Stand Desk – 83/100 Rating.
- Uplift v2 Commercial Standing Desk – 80/100 Rating.
- VariDesk ProDesk 60 Electric – 78/100 Rating.
- Jarvis by Fully – 78/100 Rating.
- Uplift Desk v2 – 78/100 Rating.
Is fully Jarvis worth it? The Jarvis was our top pick for more than four years, and it’s still a great desk—one that Fully has made even better in the past year with improvements to the frame that reduce wobbling at all heights.
Are standing desks ergonomic? A standing desk is ergonomic because it gives you the option of standing, reducing the risks that come with long periods of inactivity. Monitor arms can also make a desk more ergonomic.