Is a 30 inch desk too small? A standard desk is around 30 inches tall, an ideal height for keeping your body comfortable. Unless the desk is for a child, it should not be much shorter than this. A desk at the proper height will ensure your legs aren’t cramped and you have enough clearance for your knees as well as the arms of the desk chair.
How do I maximize small desk space?
- Go completely digital. One of the large enhancements individuals have made to assist themselves with remaining useful with little work area space is moving from simple to advance.
- Make a permanent clean desk rule.
- Send stuff to storage.
- Use an ergonomic arrangement.
- Scrape it down.
How do you hide a desk in a small space?
- Hide a desk behind a sofa.
- Build a hidden desk into little used floor space.
- Hide a desk under the stairs.
- Use a bedroom alcove for a hidden desk.
- Turn a showpiece antique into a hidden desk.
- Divide an open plan space with doors.
What is a good cheap computer desk?
|TOP PICK||Zinus Modern Studio||8.5/10|
|LARGEST||Ameriwood Home Dakota||8.4/10|
|GAMING||Atlantic Gaming Desk||8.4/10|
|BUDGET||Coavas Laptop Desk||7.8/10|