How much should a solid wood desk cost? The average price of solid wood furniture can range anywhere from $299 – $5,000 depending on the size, craftsmanship, and materials.
Which wood is best for office desk?
- Cherry wood. Cherry wood can either be a light brown or a deeper reddish-brown color.
- Maple wood. Maple wood is very strong and comes in a reddish or light brown color.
- Black Walnut wood.
- Quarter Sawn Oak wood.
- Ash wood.
What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
How heavy is a wooden desk?
|credenza, wooden||225 lbs.|
|Desk, 1 pedestal, metal||100 lbs.|
|Desk, 1 pedestal, wood||125 lbs.|
|Desk, 2 pedestal, metal||200 lbs.|