How much does a nice office desk cost? The materials, size, functionality, and finish options available on office desks result in a price range that varies from about $99 to as high as $7,200. Most office desks would fall somewhere in the $285 – $1,200 range.
What is the best brand of desk?
- Topsky Computer Desk. Best desk overall.
- Coavas Industrial Folding Desk. Best desk under $200.
- IKEA Pahl Desk.
- Flexispot Standing desk.
- Walker Edison Modern L-Shaped Tempered Glass Computer Desk.
- Red Barrel Studio Hillsdale L-Shape Desk.
- Phoenix Rustic Work Table.
- Elle Décor Dani Writing Desk.
What are large desks called? An executive desk is large enough for working on complex tasks. Often, executive desks have a large rectangular working space and underneath there’s ample room to sit and, on either side, there are several drawers and cabinets for hidden storage.
What is a good size office desk? The height is the distance from the surface of the desktop to the floor. The standard height for most office desks is between 28-30 inches. A standard executive office desk can start at 30 x 60 x 30 (D x W x H).