How do you add a desk to a closet?
What do you do with closet in home office?
- Hide it behind doors.
- Get creative with colors.
- Opt for a drop down desk.
- Fill a closet office with light.
- Make an alcove work hard.
How do I turn my walk in closet into an office?
- Invest in an ergonomic chair.
- Paint the walls and ceilings.
- Get some wireless puck lights.
- Install proper lighting to focus and relax.
- Put some drawers under the desk.
- Think about organisers for more storage.
- Attach shelves to the closet walls.
- Get a swivel chair to fit under the desktop.
How do you light a closet office? Install light sconces or overhead lighting to save space on your desk. Desk space is limited in a closet office; don’t crowd it with a lamp. Instead, put up a light sconce or two to get the lighting you need as you work without sacrificing desktop space.