Do chiropractors recommend standing desks? Like other health professionals, chiropractors recommend people to invest in and use standing desks in the workplace (and at your home office). This can help prevent neck pain, back pain, and other discomfort caused by sitting. Standing desks can also help prevent the impairment of blood circulation.
What is the most stable sit/stand desk?
- NewHeights XT – 82 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- IKEA Idasen – 114 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- VertDesk v3 – 116 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- VARIDESK ProDesk 48 – 130 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
- Uplift v2 Commercial – 132 Overall WobbleMeter Score.
Are standing desks ergonomic? A standing desk is ergonomic because it gives you the option of standing, reducing the risks that come with long periods of inactivity. Monitor arms can also make a desk more ergonomic.
Do standing desks actually do anything? Standing desks seem to help ease back pain, but doctors don’t know how much time you need to stand to get this benefit. More productive: In a study of call center employees, those with standing desks were 45% more productive on a daily basis than employees who sat during their shift.