Are L shape desks worth it? Compared to other standard rectangular desk options, the efficiency, comfort, and space they provide make it well worth the little extra you might spend. Not only does an L shaped desk maximize your home office and corner space – vertically and horizontally – it offers remarkable long-term versatility and durability.
What is a good L-shaped desk?
- TBFit L-Shaped Desk With Storage Space.
- Casaottima L-Shaped Gaming Desk.
- Sauder Northcott L-Shaped Computer Desk.
- Brödan Electric Standing L Desk.
- Bush Furniture Key West Farmhouse L Shaped Desk.
- Teraves Reversible L-Shaped Desk with Shelves.
- Sauder Palladia L-Shaped Desk.
Are L shaped desks more productive? Enhances Your Multitasking & Productivity
L-shaped desks have extra space to keep documents, books, invoices, or anything you need to work faster. If you need to work on two screens, an L-shaped desk is a perfect solution.
Is L-shaped desk good feng shui? Avoid Certain Positions. One desk position that is fairly common, but not the best from a feng shui standpoint, is an L-shaped desk where you are staring into the corner of a room. Because you have your back to the door, you’re not in command, which can lead to a lack of control, support, and creativity in your work.