Are Ikea desks adjustable height? You can adjust the height of the table top electronically from 22″ to 48″ to ensure an ergonomic working position. Changing positions between sitting and standing helps you both feel and work better. It’s easy to keep your desk neat and tidy with the cable management net under the table top.
Is it worth getting an adjustable desk? Beyond the health benefits, height adjustable desks are also believed to increase workers’ productivity. According to the Stand Up to Work study: 65% of people with height adjustable desks reported increased productivity after one year and also reported better concentration ability.
What are the adjustable desks called? That’s where a height-adjustable standing desk (also known as a sit-stand desk) comes in. You can quickly raise or lower your desk to alternate between sitting and standing throughout your workday, as our experts recommend.
Which adjustable table is the best?
- NewHeights Elegante XT Standing Desk – 89/100 Rating.
- VertDesk v3 Sit Stand Desk – 83/100 Rating.
- Uplift v2 Commercial Standing Desk – 80/100 Rating.
- VariDesk ProDesk 60 Electric – 78/100 Rating.
- Jarvis by Fully – 78/100 Rating.
- Uplift Desk v2 – 78/100 Rating.